Withdrawl Card


Be sure to request a Withdrawal Card if you are: laid-off, taking a leave of absence, terminated from employment, on Workman’s Compensation, on extended medical leave or quit your job. There is no charge for a Withdrawal Card, however, all initiation fees and back dues must be paid before the withdrawal card is issued. Please be advised that Withdrawal Cards are in effect only for full calendar months in which you did not work in the craft. You may stop by the Union Hall, call in, or complete the form below and mail/email it to our office.

It is your responsibility to obtain a Withdrawal Card in a timely manner so that you will not be obligated to pay additional dues. Failure to request a Withdrawal Card may obligate you to pay back dues and a re-initiation fee. It is also your responsibility to be certain that your employer restarts dues check–off when you return to work, if applicable.

In accordance with Article CVIII, Section 6(i) of the IBT Constitution, “It shall be compulsory for any active member on Withdrawal Card to deposit his Withdrawal Card immediately upon return to employment at the craft.”

Mail To:
Teamsters Local 781
747 Church Road Unit D1 Elmhurst, IL 60126
By Phone: 847-298-9999 Ext. 110 or
E-MAIL: [email protected]